Blood, sweat and changing gears | Alex Jordan
From jazz pianist to real estate agent...? It's safe to say McGrath Paddington's Alex Jordan knows a thing or two about switching gears. And in a time where COVID continues to rear its ugly head, Alex says it's the agents who remain motivated, agile and above all persistent, who will succeed.
It's an attitude that led to him taking out REIA's 2020 QLD Residential Agent of the Year, during one of the most tumultuous years in real estate. We picked the brain of this former musical prodigy turned sales agent for our latest episode of The Better Agent Series.
In a colossal-sized podcast, Alex shared with us:
- The art of delegating for high-GCI writers
- What advice he would give himself as a first year agent
- Real estate 2021: Adjusting swiftly
- How to scale your focus and commitment
- Extracting the full value out for your clients