This article provides instructions on how to troubleshoot if a user is not receiving emails as expected from Openn such as password reset requests or contract documentation
To troubleshoot if you're not receiving account-related emails such as password reset, verification emails, notifications on property activity or contract documentation, please take the following steps:
- Firstly, confirm that you have entered or registered the correct email address on the Openn app.
- Check the spam or Promotions (for Gmail) folders in your email. If you find the email there, mark it as "not spam" to ensure that future emails from Openn appear in your inbox.
- Refresh your inbox, as email delivery delays can happen at times.
- Resend the verification email from the Profile Settings if needed.
- If you're still not receiving emails from Openn, contact your I.T. or email provider to check if Openn's emails are blocked. In some cases, email systems may be configured to only allow internal email communications, so receiving emails from outside the organisation may not be permitted.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please submit a support ticket through the app and select "I want to report a problem." Our team will investigate the matter further and provide assistance as necessary.