This article contains text about the solutions when buyers are enquiring but not inspectingIn this instance, it is suggested that you reassess how you are handling buyer enquiries.
- Prepare yourself for queries on price, ensuring you don’t defend the value of the property. You want to welcome the first bid at any level to get the competition started
- Don't go into too much detail about Openn. The whole focus is to get the buyer to inspect - unless of course you have unicorn-buyer, willing to buy without inspecting
- Try to mention that your Seller is motivated at every opportunity
- Avoid talking price at all if you can. Instead we suggest replying with "My seller is motivated and I would absolutely hate to give you a price, and then have somebody else buy it for less.” or "When a seller is highly motivated, it is really hard to know what a property might actually sell for in such a strange market".
- Have a strong closing question to secure the appointment. "When are you available to inspect?" is much more effective than "Would you like to inspect?"