If you're having technical issues when trying to access the Openn app, try these first:
- Restart the Openn app
- Update the app
- Reinstall the app
Other things to try
- Make sure your internet connection is stable
- Update your device’s operating system
- Close any other apps you aren't using
- Clear cache on your device
I can only see a blank white screen
This is likely due to your network connection. Please try another internet connection and refresh or restart the app.
Is it your device?
See if the issue happens on a different device, or when using the desktop version. If it doesn’t, it could be an issue specific to your device. Make sure:
- Your device is supported for Openn and up-to-date
- Your device has at least 250MB of available memory
- Your firewall isn’t blocking Openn (desktop only)
- Your device's battery is sufficiently charged
- Your SD card is not causing problems, try removing it (Android only)
If this didn’t help, you may need to troubleshoot further with the device's manufacturer.