This article contains information about how to improve the performance of your advertisement
- Review the text in your price display field. ‘MUST SELL’ and ‘MOTIVATED SELLER’ are a couple of great examples that will attract attention. Here for some other examples - Web Portal Advertising - Price Field examples.
- Similar to the above, we want to use urgent language in our property description. The more we can repeat that the seller is motivated, the more enquiries we are likely to attract. Here are some examples of urgent language you can use - Web Portal Advertising - Headline examples
- Your background price determines which buyers will see your listing, so it needs to be set at a level where the property is attractive to the buyers who are seeing it. The lower your background price, the more buyer engagement you are likely to get.
Other tips to help your ad perform better:
- Make sure your photos are attractive - especially the ‘Hero image’
- Rotate the 'Hero image' on a regular basis
- Tweak/change the text in your price display field regularly
- Upgrade your advertisements and/or use eBrochures to increase exposure
Here is more specific advice on answering buyer enquiries - Responding to buyer enquiries,
before you have a bid